Friday 14 December 2012

mom is the first god♥ ♥

MOM!!!

 From the moment I was born, You knew what love was really about, You loved me more than anything, Beyond the shadow of a doubt. The bond I felt was unbreakable and instantly I......
 Your hands held me gently from the day I took my first breath. Your hands helped to guide me as I took my first step. Your hands help me close when the tears would start to fall. Your hands were......
 Through the years of sickness and pain, You were always been there for Me. Whenever i need a friend You were always there for me, You were the only Best friend I ever had. Whenever I use to feel low You made me strongest girl from inside, and You use to say ‘’Just like my girl’’ which i always want to hear.
 I would do just about anything you’d ask, for You there’s nothing I wouldn’t do, there’s no such task. I would walk without my shoes to the end of the Earth, i would give up anything I......
 You are the sunlight in my day, You are the moon I see far away. You are the tree I lean upon, You are one that makes troubles be gone. You are the one who taught me life, How not......
 Thank you...For standing by me through thick and thin for not giving up on me when I didn’t win for your patience when I kept pushing you away, for caring when I said I didn’t need you......
 You’ve been the greatest Mother to me, Teaching me many things that other never see and so I write to you this very day, That the Lord may take good care of you in every way.

 MOM is such a special word the loveliest I’ve ever heard. A toast to you.
 Above all the rest MOM, you’re so special you are simply the best. ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment